Disneyland After Dark Princess Nite: You could get all mushy and twirly over this. After a brief hiatus, Disneyland After Dark will return to the Disneyland Resort in 2023. Two limited-time, royally themed after-park-close events, Disneyland After Dark: Sweethearts’ Nite and, for the first time ever, Disneyland After Dark: Princess Nite, is being held to celebrate the season of love and the perfect date night. You won’t want to miss these one-of-a-kind events, which feature magical performances, meet-and-greets with your favorite Disney characters, rare picture ops, delectable treats, collectible goods, and more!
From 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. PT, guests can mingle and get to know one another at the pre-party for Disneyland After Dark, and then from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. PT, the private party begins, and guests can ride select popular attractions much past their normal closing times! To top it all off, at each party, guests will receive a souvenir credential and an event guide map in addition to unlimited digital downloads of Disney PhotoPass images shot at the party.
- Sebastian Lletget Net Worth: When He Met With The Becky G?
- 3 Cent Items at Walmart: It Forbids Customers From Finishing Their Purchases During the Viral 3-cent Offer.
Disneyland After Dark Princess Nite
Here Are a Few of the Splendid Details:
Seven separate “date nights” at Disneyland park have been scheduled for Sweethearts’ Nite, making this the most frequent Disneyland After Dark event to date! This special evening is perfect for honoring the people who mean the world to you, whether that’s your significant other, your closest friend, or your family.
- Experience a spectacular fireworks display with a unique theme.
- Join Aladdin and Jasmine for a ball in the vicinity of “it’s a small world”
- Relax to the sounds of a live jazz band while cruising the river on the Mark Twain Riverboat.
- Chill down at The Tropical Hideaway while a Polynesian trio plays soothing tropical music in the background.
- Indulge in a wide variety of specially crafted, themed menu dishes for the party.
- Photographic opportunities abound, from posing with adorable Disney couples to locations evoking passionate moments from flicks like “Lady and the Tramp” and “The Little Mermaid,” and guests can download as many of their party photos as they like with Disney PhotoPass.
- Starting at 6 p.m., guests without theme park reservations can enter Disneyland park for a pre-party mix-in.
Be a princess for the night at Disneyland After Hours: Princess Nite! Celebration beneath the stars for all the courageous women and dreamers out there! Take part in a magical evening at Disneyland Park featuring beloved characters who provide hope and positivity to the globe. You will be prepared to embark on your own adventure of bravery and grace thanks to the glistening decor, unique photo ops, themed food and beverage selections, commemorative souvenirs, and a plethora of characters.
- At the Disneyland Train Station, Princess Minnie Mouse and Princess Daisy Duck will greet you with fanfare trumpeters.
- Listen to live vocalists as they perform uplifting songs honoring courageous women like Moana, Merida, and others.
- Rave until dawn with Vanellope Von Schweetz at the high-octane dance party she’s hosting on the Tomorrowland stage, complete with candy decorations and royal music.
- Bask in Tiana’s warm southern hospitality as you jive to jazz in New Orleans Square.
- Indulge in regal fare at any of Disneyland Park’s many restaurants.
- Imagine yourself in Disney-themed photo backdrops from flicks like “Beauty and the Beast” and “The
- Princess Diaries,” plus free digital photo downloads from the party with Disney PhotoPass.
Guests can enter Disneyland Park beginning at 6 p.m. without a theme park reservation in order to take part in a pre-party mix-in.
Beginning the next week, admission tickets can be purchased at Disneyland.com. Magic Key holders will have access to a pre-sale for a certain number of tickets to these Disneyland After Dark events beginning on December 12, 2022, at no earlier than nine in the morning Pacific Time. Tickets will go on sale to the general public on December 14, 2022, at no earlier than nine in the morning Pacific Time (PT), and are subject to availability.