My Brilliant Friend Season 4 is an Italian streaming television series based on Elena Ferrante’s Neapolitan novels about a young woman’s coming-of-age. The series was created by Saverio Costanzo for RAI, HBO, and TIMvision.
Costanzo, Alice Rohrwacher, and Daniele Luchetti directed the film, which was written by Francesco Piccolo, Laura Paolucci, Costanzo, and Ferrante. The full literary classic, My Brilliant Friend, will be adapted into a four-season, eight-episode television series. The series is a partnership between Fandango, Wildside, and other Italian production companies.
The Apartment and Mowe, as well as Umedia and Fremantle, are multinational film businesses. Gaia Girace, Margherita Mazzucco, and others star in the film, which is narrated by Alba Rohrwacher.
The Episodes From My Brilliant Friend’s Third Season Are As Follows:
- Episode 1: “Indecencies”
- “The Fever” is the second episode.
- “The Treatment” is the third episode.
- “Cold War” is the fourth episode.
- “Terror” is the fifth episode.
- “Becoming” is the sixth episode.
- “Try Again” is the seventh episode.
- “Those Who Leave, Those Who Stay” is the eighth episode.
Even though it was only released a few months ago, fans are already looking forward to the next season. If you haven’t seen the previous season, you can watch it on Voot for free if you’re a subscription. Also, make sure to read the full page to find out more about the upcoming season.
Calling all UK fans, 🇬🇧 TODAY 🇬🇧 is the day! Watch how the story unfolds in the third series of #MyBrilliantFriend: Those Who Leave and Those Who Stay. Tonight at 9pm on @skytv Atlantic. pic.twitter.com/oVLrDju2VT
— My Brilliant Friend (@BrilliantFriend) March 10, 2022
My Brilliant Friend Season 4 Release Date: When Will It Air?
On November 18, 2018, the first season, which comprises of eight episodes, was released. On February 10, 2020, the second season, which consists of eight episodes, began. On February 6, 2022, the third season, which consists of eight episodes, began. There are 24 episodes in total.
At this time, the release date for the fourth season is unknown. It’s too early to say because the third season just finished airing. We may have to wait a while for the showrunners to provide an official update.
We do know, however, that a fourth season is in the works, and the most likely release date for the next instalment, taking into consideration production and filming for the next season, may be as early as 2023.
- Fire Force Season 3 Cancelled: Here What You Need To Know
- Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation Season 2 Release Date And All Updates
Who’s in the cast of Season 4 of My Brilliant Friend?
In the fourth season, all of the main characters from the previous three seasons are expected to return. This will include–
- Margherita Mazzucco (as Elena “Lenù” Greco) and Elisa Del GenioGaia Girace (as Raffaella “Lila” Cerullo) and Ludovica Nasti
- Vitolo, Anna Rita (as Immacolata Greco)
- Gallone, Luca (as Vittorio Greco)
- Villa Imma (as Manuel a Solar)
- Alessio Gallo, Adriano Tammaro, and Antonio Milo (as Silvio Solara) (as Michele Solara)
- Valentina Acca is a model and actress (as Nunzia Cerullo)
- Buonanno, Antonio (as Fernando Cerullo)
Season 4 Of My Brilliant Friend Follows The Storey Of Expectations.
There isn’t a lot of information regarding the plot, but we can assume it will pick up where the third season ended. Viewers may expect to see more new dramas in the next season. Aside than that, we’ll have to wait for the showrunners to provide additional details. announcements from the showrunners.